There are a lot of advantage for Dasher Direct virtual cards. There’s no monthly charge, so you’ll never get charged for a free trial. If Apple Pay or Google Pay are connected, you can use Dasher Direct’s virtual card info to pay instantly for in-store or online purchases.
You can use the Dasher Direct app to get money off to any bank account for free when you need cash before your physical card arrives. So here i’ll guide you how to get money off your Dasher Direct virtual card. Keep reading this article to know the ways.
Way to get money off from a Dasher Direct virtual card account
The key benefit of the Dasher Direct virtual card is that you can move funds from Dasher Direct card to any other bank account. So, don’t worry about get off money using the Dasher Direct virtual card until you get the physical card.
Generally Dasher Direct virtual cards issue for until you get your physical cards. But there are all the banking features you can use within this time. You can do this procedure using the Dasher Direct app on your smartphone. Here is the steps get off money from Dasher Direct Virtual card to your bank account:
- Launch the Dasher Direct app on your phone to proceed with the transferring process to any U.S. bank account. On the home screen of the app interface, you will see the “Move Money” option. This is the path to move your funds and get off money from your bank account if you need the cash.
- If the recipient is in your Dasher Direct app list of previously used accounts, you must select the recipient’s name and the amount to transfer.
- If you want to get off money to an account for the first time, tap “Recipient,” then “Add,” and enter the recipient’s bank info. Please fill out the form, including the recipient’s bank account, routing number, and the amount you want to transfer.
- Ensure Dasher Direct transfers money to your bank account by confirming it.
The recipient should get the money in 24-48 hours.
Dasher Direct Card: How to use it
You can use DoorDash’s virtual Dasher Direct card until your physical card comes in the mail to access all the banking facilities. But till then, you can just use it like any other debit or credit card (like the Door Dash Red Card). But your banking won’t work without it.
Since it’s a virtual card, people are concerned about the safety and security of the credentials. But don’t worry; DasherDirect has included all the safety features to keep your funds safe. As soon as you get it, you set your PIN, pay for anything with it and run it as your debit or credit card. If you forget your PIN, you can change it and check when you activated your card. If you don’t want unauthorized purchases, lock your card. Always check the balance before using your card, as there may have been a delay in transferring funds. It’s still a convenient card that works with a basic banking system.
Benefits of Dasher Direct virtual card
With a Dasher Direct Virtual card, you can perform almost all the basic banking tasks from your smartphone. Since the card is operated through the DasherDirect app, you will get many benefits like any other mobile banking app. Here are some of them I am mentioning:
- Improved security : Multi-layer protection safeguards banking information, keeping your data private and preventing unauthorized access.
- Online access 24 hours a day : Access the full range of services from your device, whenever and wherever you want.
- Spend less money : Online banking’s bill pay option allows you to automate your finances and ensure your payments are made on time. In this way, you will not have to take the risk of additional payments.
- Easy access : Save time by skipping the long lines. You can check the balance of all accounts and view records of transactions instantly.
- Make payments on your bills : Take advantage of this free service to save time and money. This Online Banking and Mobile App allows you to schedule payments or automatically set up autopay to pay your bills.
- Save automatically : You can deposit a portion of your paycheck directly into your savings account or schedule funds to automatically transfer from your checking account to your savings account using online banking.
- Make your loan payments : You can avoid late fees if you make all of your loan payments before the due date.
- Transferring money from one account to another : You can transfer money quickly between accounts or to an external account. An automatic transfer from your savings account or other accounts can be used to pay off your loan.
- Integrate with other features : Keeping track of your spending and saving habits is easy with this app. Monitor all your budgeting, expenses, and other financial transactions to keep you worry-free.
- Statements of view : If you need your bank statements for tax or personal records, you can access them immediately.
- Keeping an eye on fraud : If your financial institution suspects fraudulent activity on your account, you will be notified by text, email, or phone.
- Be aware of alerts and notifications : With account notifications, you’ll receive updates on your account’s balance and transactions.
Is it possible to add Dasher Direct funds to Apple Pay?
You can add your Dasher Direct card to Apple Pay like any other payment method. Making payments in-store before getting your physical card is a great way to save time.