Now a days it is not a hassle at all to send or receive money from one place to another. With the progress of online banking, we can do this in a few minutes using our smartphone. If you are looking for apps that are user friendly and easy to use for transfer money then I suggest you ‘Chime’ and ‘Cash App’. With these two apps you can make a safe and secure transaction.
Before going to the main discussion lets know about Chime and Cash App. Chime is a financial technology company that offers banking services provided by The Bancorp Bank or Astride Bank. These two banks are members of FDIC(The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation). On the other hand Cash App is a mobile payment service developed by Square Inc. This app allows users to send and receive money to and from others using their mobile devices. With Cash App, you can transfer money easily and quickly.
Lets know about their benefits. The main benefit of these two apps that makes you happy is their security and protection system. Chime supports two factor authentication and fingerprint authentication and Cash App applies encryption and fraud detection technology. So, you are fully secured and now confident about your money transfer process.
Now welcome to our main discussion. You can easily transfer your money from Chime to Cash App. You can do that in two different processes. With the Chime Debit Card or without the Debit Card.
Transfer Of Money From Chime to Cash App With Chime Debit Card
- Step 1: To transfer an amount from Chime to Cash App, first open the cash App.
- Step 2: When the Cash App is loaded, tap on the bottom left corner on the ‘Home’ icon.
- Step 3: Now, tap on the ‘Linked Accounts’ option. Tap on ‘Link Debit Card’ option. It will ask you to enter your Debit Card Number, expiration date, CVV ( Card Verification Value), and the ZIP code.
- Step 4: Enter the 16 digit card number, the expiration date of the card, CVV and the ZIP code and hit ‘Add Card’ at the bottom.
- Step 5: Once you are done adding the card, simply come back to the Cash App banking page and tap on the ‘Add Cash’ button.
- Step 6: Now enter the amount that you want to transfer from Chime to Cash App.
- Step 7: Now tap on the ‘Add’ button at the bottom and you are done.
With the above process you can instantly transfer your money from Chime to Cash App. But you have to pay a very low fee of 1.5% (At least $0.25) for every transaction.
Transfer of Money From Chime to Cash App Without a Debit Card
You can transfer money from Chime to Cash App without a Debit Card also. The main benefit of this process is you won’t need to pay the 1.5% fee for every transaction. How ever you cannot transfer the money instantly . For this type of transaction, the steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Open the Cash App.
- Step 2: Tap the bank icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Click the ‘Link Bank’ option.
- Step 4: Instead of typing your Debit card number, select the ‘No Card?’ button. Then Click ‘Continue’.
- Step 5: Now find ‘Chime’ among the banks listed on the next page.
- Step 6: You will then be prompted to log in using your Chime Credentials.
- Step 7: Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 8: Now come to the banking page. Tap ‘Add Cash’. Enter the amount to be transferred. Tap ‘Add’ at the bottom. You are Done.
Now, lets discuss some relevant issues about money transfer from Chime to Cash App.
Chime to Cash App Transfer Limit
For an unverified Account, you can transact up to $250 each week and receive up to $1000 per month.
For a verified account, you are allowed to 3 transactions per day with a maximum amount of $1000. You can receive $10000 per month.
Time That is Required to Transfer Money From Chime To Cash App
Time that is required to transfer money depends on the transfer option that you choose. Usually a transfer using Chime Debit Card is instant. If you transfer money directly without using Chime Debit Card, then your money will reach within 1 to 3 business days.
If you Face Any Problem With Cash App or Chime , Please Contact
- Cash App Support: Call: 1(800)969-1940 or, Visit: https://cash.app/help.
- Chime Support: Call: 1-844-244-6363. or, you can use the chat feature of Chime app to contact their customer service team. You may also email your query at: [email protected]
From the above discussion we can conclude that money transfer from Chime to Cash App is a easy, secure and convenient way. Instant transfer with Chime Debit Card incurs a trifle fee. But you may have the option to continue your transaction for free also. You have to be careful and ensure that you have sufficient money when transfer. You should also verify recipient’s information. We hope that this article will be helpful and makes your every transaction seamless and hassle-free.