Ria’s reliable international money transfer service. In addition to catering to its diverse customer base, Kroger understands that many of them have friends and family living all over the world. Those customers can now send money overseas quickly and securely to Kroger thanks to their partnership with Ria Money Transfer. Let’s take a look at how Ria Money Transfer works at Kroger and highlight its key features.
How Does Ria Money Transfer at Kroger Work
Use a money transfer service to send money easily and inexpensively. You can send funds to your family and friends however you wish.
Shoppers now have the option of sending money to more than 435,000 Ria locations across 160 countries and territories worldwide as a result of the deal between Ria Money Transfer and Kroger.
Among the delivery options, Ria offers are bank deposit, cash pickup, ATM pickup, mobile wallet payments, and home delivery, all of which are available at over 435,000 Ria locations. Ria has the world’s largest bank deposit network with 3.6 billion bank accounts.
Ways to Send & Receive Money with Ria Money Transfer at Kroger
Within the Kroger Family of Stores, you will find more than 2,000 locations that offer Ria Money Transfer Services. With our simple store locator, you can find your nearest Kroger Money Services location and pay bills, cash checks, and send money.
- Enter your state, city, or ZIP code
- Find a store near you
- Find out what services are available and what hours are open
Cash Pick-Up Methods For Ria Money Transfer
Choosing the method of delivering your recipient’s funds is the next step.
- Mobile Wallet: Send a bank deposit to your recipient.
- Bank Deposit: More than 120 countries accept deposits into over 3 billion bank accounts.
- ATM Pay-Out: Make arrangements for your recipient to withdraw funds from a participating ATM.
- Cash payouts domestically: You can transfer money from coast to coast from more than 54,000 US agent locations.
- Picking up cash: Over 435,000 pickup locations are available worldwide.
- A home delivery service: You can schedule a home delivery for your money transfer.
Ria Money Transfer Fees and Limits For Kroger & Other Store
In over 30 years, Ria Money Transfer has helped to send over a billion payments around the world. Depending on how you pay, where you’re sending the money, how much you’re sending, and how the recipient receives the money, the cost of sending money via a Ria transfer varies.
Fees for Ria money transfer at Kroger
There are several factors that affect Ria’s transfer fees:
- Where you will send the transfer
- Payment method for the transfer
- The amount you are sending
- The recipient’s plans for receiving the transfer
If you decide to use Ria to transfer money at Kroger from one country to another, the total cost you pay will depend on the upfront transfer fee and the exchange rate, which will most likely include a markup. Ria Money Transfer offers a price estimator online that you can use to check your specific transfer requirements and compare them with the quotes available from other providers in your area that match your specific transfer requirements.
Limits on money transfers through Ria
It is generally possible for Ria customers to send up to 7,999 USD in any 30-day period. On Ria’s price calculator tool, there are also lower per-transfer limits for some countries, such as Nigeria.
Ria daily limit
There is a limit of 2999.99 USD per day for Ria customers. There are some limitations, however, based on the sender’s location. Oklahoma and Arizona residents have a limit of 999.99 USD per calendar day.
The maximum amount of USD you can transfer per day may be more than 2,999.99, but you cannot do that online. Checking your eligibility will require a visit to a Ria agent location.
The Benefits of Sending Money Via Ria Money Transfer at Kroger
- When converting to foreign currency, great exchange rates will make your dollar go further
- Regardless of where you send worldwide, the fees are low
- With over 435,000 Ria locations worldwide, you can pick up cash in more than 160 countries and territories
- With over 30 years of experience and more than 1 billion trades safely sent worldwide, you can count on the brand
What Do You Need to Bring to Transfer Money from Ria Money Transfer at Kroger
The transfer of money from Ria Money Transfer to Kroger requires some documents and identification. You will receive the money quickly and securely after providing these documents and identification. Those are:
- To cover the transfer amount, you will need cash or a debit card
- The recipient’s name as it appears on their government-issued ID
- Country, province, and city of your receiver
- A government-issued identification card
Kroger accepts the following types of identification
- US-issued Passport
- State-issued ID
- Resident Alien ID
- Foreign Passport
- Military ID
- Driver’s License
- Matricula Consular ID
- Tribal Nation or Reservation ID
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I track my money?
You can easily track your transfer by signing up for SMS alerts, which will send you text notifications when your funds are available. Message and data rates may apply. Using your PIN, you can track your transfer if you’re transferring through Ria. Visit riafinancial.com or download the Ria Money Transfer app.
How much can I send from Ria Money transfer?
According to your destination and delivery method, you can send up to $5,000 within the US and up to $10,000 internationally with Ria. Your transfer option, the country of origin, and the destination can all affect these limits. To verify the restrictions associated with the sending limits, you can contact Ria Money Transfer or go to their official website.
Can I cancel my transaction with Ria Money Transfer to Kroger?
Depending on the specific circumstances and the transfer process stage, you can cancel your Ria Money Transfer to Kroger transaction. You will need to contact Ria Money Transfer’s customer support for cancellations.