The BioLife Card is a convenient way for plasma donors to receive payment for their donations. As well as making purchases, you can also withdraw cash from ATMs with it. You can access your BioLife Card money more conveniently and use them for different purposes by transfer them to your bank account. The process is simple and requires only a few steps to complete. If you have a BioLife Card and are curious about how to transfer your money to a bank account, you are in the right place. Read on.
Steps to Transfer Money From BioLife Card to a Bank
Transferring BioLife money to a bank account is simple, and you can do it online through your BioLife debit card account. You can transfer money from your BioLife Card to your bank account by logging into your online account. A withdrawal under $300 usually takes 2-3 business days, and there’s a $1.95 fee. You can transfer Biolife Card Money to your bank by following these steps:
- You’ll need your user ID and password to log in to the cardholder site https://login.northlane.com/biolife.
- Choose the “Access $” tab.
- You will need to provide your bank’s account and routing numbers.
- You will receive the money in your bank account within two to three business days.
Please note that you will be charged a $1.95 transfer fee if your BioLife card transfer amount is less than $300.
You must set up your account for transfers if you have never transferred Biolife money to it. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
- You can access the cardholder website by going to https://login.northlane.com/biolife. Please locate and tap the “Register your card now” option under the “First-time user” section.
- You will need to enter your BioLife card number and security code. On the back of your card, you will find these details.
- Create a username and a strong password and enter them.
- Make sure that your email address is correct.
- You will need to enter a mobile number to access the text balance service. It is optional to complete this step.
- Then, you will need to enter your email address.
Make sure to use your user ID and password when you visit the site next time.
Requirements to Transfer BioLife Card Money to Bank Account
There is a BioLife card that provides compensation for plasma donations at BioLife. The funds you donate are automatically loaded to your card following each donation so that you can access them safely and conveniently. Transferring Biolife money to a bank requires the following steps:
- Make a donation of plasma to BioLife.
- You have a BioLife MasterCard.
- Register your username and password on the cardholder website.
- If you wish to transfer money to another account, please provide the account number.
Fees Associated with the BioLife Debit Card Money to Bank Transfer
When transferring money from BioLife to your bank account, there are some fees involved. Here’s what the fees are.
- The first withdrawal of cash after plasma donation is free of charge. For each subsequent cash withdrawal from the ATM, you will be charged $2.25.
- Each time you request a balance check at an ATM, you will be charged $1.
- If you make a Point of Sale Purchase, you will not be charged a cent.
- To obtain a replacement card, you must pay $4.45.
- If you withdraw cash from a bank counter, you will pay $2.95 as a charge.
Now let’s understand Account Maintenance fees. If you don’t get a load or do a transaction (purchase, cash withdrawal, etc.) for 90 days or more, you get charged a $3.00 monthly Account Maintenance Fee. Or your balance is zero, Account Maintenance Fees won’t be charged, and they won’t result in a negative balance on your card. If you have a new account, Account Maintenance Fees are waived for the first six months. For a complete list of Account Maintenance Fees, check the materials that came with your card.
Limits on The Amount of Money from BioLife Debit Cart to Bank Account
You can transfer any amount from your Biolife card to your bank account as long as there are funds available.
How Do I Access the Cardholder Website
To register on the cardholder website and access the site for the first time, you will need your card number. The registration process requires you to create a username and password, which you will use to access the site in the future. You can register at https://login.northlane.com/ by following the steps below.
- During the “First-time user” section, you will see a link that says “Register your card now.”
- There will be a number and a security code on the back of your card, which you need to enter.
- Input username and password
- Before registering, please make sure your mailing address is correct.
- If you want to use text balance, you can enter your mobile number
- Fill in your email address
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Tap “Submit”.
To log in next time, use your username and password.
Steps To Check Your Balance on BioLife Card
You can check the balance of your BioLife card in several ways, including the following:
- Check the available balance at www.northlane.com/biolife as a primary step.
- On the back of the card, you will find a customer service phone number. You can call them to know your balance
- The BioLife appointment scheduling system displays your card balance at the top of the screen each time you log in.
- With a simple text message of “BAL” and 445544, you will receive your current card balance within seconds. Contact the cardholder’s customer service number or log on to the cardholder’s website to enroll in this feature.
- It is possible to check your balance at an ATM, but you will be charged a fee of $0.50. If you choose not to do so, you will not be charged.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I transfer money from my BioLife Card to my personal bank account?
If you log into the cardholder website and click the “Access $” tab, you can transfer money directly from the card to your bank account. You will need your bank account and routing number to complete the transfer. It will take 2-3 business days for the money to appear in your bank account. For transfers under $300, there is a fee of $1.95.
Can I withdraw cash at a bank using my BioLife Card?
Every Mastercard member bank has teller machines where you can request cash. Present your card and government-issued identification to the teller to get a cash advance. There may be a withdrawal form you need to complete. Make sure you keep your receipt, your credit card, and your cash on hand. On the cardholder website, https://login.northlane.com/biolife, you can find the nearest MasterCard member bank.
Is there a fee to check my BioLife Card balance?
Checking your balance is free if you text BAL to 445544, log in at https://login.northlane.com/biolife, or call your card’s number. Checking your balance at an ATM will cost you. At https://login.northlane.com/biolife, you need to enter your mobile number before using the text balance service.