Walmart introduced MoneyCard as a convenient debit for users to make financial deals easy and fast anywhere they want. A MoneyCard user can purchase and withdraw cash anywhere Visa or Mastercard is accepted. So, more people are getting used to this debit card because of the convenient usage and dimensional options. But more people are also looking for alternative money withdraw options from Walmart MoneyCard without card. It’s either because they lost their card, or expired, or maybe they didn’t receive the card yet.
Walmart users or new users can apply for the MoneyCard or purchase it from the stores. But till then, what would be the options for a MoneyCard account holder? Definitely, there should be options for the cardholders, and Walmart never compromises the user’s convenience while dealing with financial issues. You should be able to withdraw money from your Walmart MoneyCard account without the physical card. Now it’s my job to make it clear to you. So keep reading the article to find your answer.
What to Do if my MoneyCard is Lost or Stolen?
Walmart MoneyCard is a great assistant for dealing with any instant purchase or bill payments. You should immediately contact Walmart MoneyCard Customer Service at 1-877-937-4098 (toll-free) if you lose or steal your Walmart MoneyCard. They’re open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Many reasons you should call them as soon as you realize your card has been lost or stolen.
The customer service team will then verify your identity, cancel your previous card, and send you a replacement. You’ll get your replacement card by USPS first class mail within 7 business days once it’s shipped. You’ll have to pay $5 to replace a lost or stolen card. It’ll be deducted from your account balance. You can, however, pay $15 extra for expedited shipping if you want your card faster. Your card should arrive in 3-4 days if you choose expedited shipping.
To connect with a Customer Service Representative, you can also log into your account and click the Chat Icon in the bottom left-hand corner. Calling immediately helps protect you from unauthorized transactions if someone illegally uses your card, especially if you have to file a dispute later.
How can I get money from my Walmart MoneyCard without my card?
The Walmart MoneyCard app lets you get cash at Walmart with available funds on your account. Even without your card, you can withdraw money from your Walmart MoneyCard. You might have lost/misplaced your card, or it was stolen. There’s always a way to access Walmart funds until you can replace your Walmart MoneyCard in any of those cases. Follow the prompts in the Manage Card section of the app to get a time-sensitive barcode so you can get cash at Walmart. You’ll have to pay $3 for the service.
There is an easy way to withdraw money from the Walmart MoneyCard without your card. If you don’t have your card, you can remove money from your Walmart MoneyCard using the Green Dot app. Let me show you how you do that.
- Launch the Green Dot App on your phone and sign in to your account using your username and password
- Navigate to the “Manage Card” section in the app.
- Follow the prompts to generate a barcode. You will get the barcode, allowing you to pick up your cash at a Walmart store.
- Show the barcode and other required documents to the Walmart cashier and start the process of picking up your cash.
How to pick up your cash?
- Use the Green Dot app to generate your barcode.
- Check out any Walmart store.
- Find the Money Center or Customer Service center.
- Tell the customer service agent that you want to pick up cash.
- Provide your Government issued ID and the barcode you generated using the Green Dot app. They will verify everything you said.
- You’ll get your cash as soon as you do these things. Remember, there’s always a $3 service charge.
Where can I pick up my Walmart cash?
You can pick up your cash at Walmart Money Centers or Customer Service Centers. You need your ID card and barcode, and you’ll get your money.
Is it okay to pick up cash multiple times while I wait for my replacement card?
If you follow these steps, you can pick up cash multiple times to access your account funds:
- You can manage cards by logging into your account and going to “Settings” on GO2bank.com or “Menu” in the app.
- After tapping the “Track/activate the card,” you should see the “Get cash now?” option.
- To get your cash, you’ll need to take your valid government-issued ID and a time-sensitive barcode to Walmart.
Are there any other ways to withdraw money from Walmart MoneyCard without the card?
You can transfer money without a physical card by launching the Walmart app. This way, you can transfer money to another Walmart MoneyCard holder who is close to you and then you can receive the money from him/her. But remember that you can only send and transfer money within the United States.
You need the recipient’s valid email address and phone number if you want to transfer money. In a few simple steps, you can send or share money with the Walmart MoneyCard app:
- After launching the app on your phone, you’ll see “Pay Bills and People” on the screen.
- Then choose “Send Money,” which you will find after tapping the “Pay People” option. Then enter the recipient’s phone number or email.
- You will have to add an optional memo and the amount you want to send.
- Include information about the recipient and whether it’s a personal or business transfer if you use a memo. Transferred funds can be deposited several ways once they’re received.
Walmart MoneyCard will automatically deposit the funds into the recipient’s account if he or she has the card. Even if the recipient doesn’t have a Walmart MoneyCard, they can still get the money.
If you’ve got a PayPal account, that’s easiest. It’s easy to set up PayPal if you don’t have it.
What happens if I report a lost or stolen Walmart MoneyCard?
If you report your Walmart MoneyCard lost or stolen, you can’t use it anymore. It’s because Walmart deactivates the card as soon as you report your card stolen or lost. But don’t worry; you can still make purchases with your card if you added it to a digital wallet before it was lost or stolen. And you will be able to use your new physical MoneyCard once you get it from Walmart.